Abstract Submission is now closed.
Notes (read carefully):
- The participants must be a member of the Indian Society of Cell Biology (ISCB).
- For each Accepted Abstract, at least one author must register, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper in the conference.
- A small number of abstracts may be selected for oral presentation.
- Provide email ID only for the corresponding/presenting author.
- Do not give references, keywords or acknowledgment in the abstract.
- Abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- Add maximum 5 keywords, ‘comma‘ separated.
- English is the official language of the meeting.
- Spot registration for any category of ISCB membership is possible even after the acceptance of your abstract at the venue.